Skip to main content
The Chicago Demotic Dictionary of the Oriental Institute of the University of Chicago (CDD). Janet H. Johnson, Editor-in-Charge. Published in 2009.
- OIMP 29. The Life of Meresamun: A Temple Singer in Ancient Egypt. Edited by Emily Teeter and Janet H. Johnson. 2009.
- OIP 134. The Archaeology and Geography of Ancient Transcaucasian Societies, Volume 1: The Foundations of Research and Regional Survey in the Tsaghkahovit Plain, Armenia. Adam T. Smith, Ruben S. Badalyan, Pavel Avetisyan. With contributions by Alan Greene and Leah Minc. 2009.
- OIP 136. Medinet Habu IX. The Eighteenth Dynasty Temple, Part I: The Inner Sanctuaries. With Translations of Texts, Commentary, and Glossary. By The Epigraphic Survey. 2009.
- OIS 5. Nomads, Tribes, and the State in the Ancient Near East: Cross-disciplinary Perspective. Jeffrey Szuchman, ed. 2009.
- Pioneer to the Past: The Story of James Henry Breasted, Archaeologist, Told by His Son Charles Breasted. By Charles Breasted. Reprint of the Charles Scribner's Sons 1943 Edition with New Foreword and Photographs. Published in 2009.