Skip to main content
CAD. The Assyrian Dictionary of the Oriental Institute of the University of Chicago (CAD). Martha T. Roth, Editor-in-Charge. Reprinting of four volumes, 2008:
- OIMP 28. Catastrophe! The Looting and Destruction of Iraq’s Past. Edited by Geoff Emberling and Katharyn Hanson, 2008
- OIP 130. Chogha Mish, Volume II. The Development of a Prehistoric Regional Center in Lowland Susiana, Southwestern Iran: Final Report on the Last Six Seasons of Excavations, 1972–1978. Abbas Alizadeh. 2008.
- OIP 135. Kerkenes Special Studies 1: Sculpture and Inscriptions from the Monumental Entrance to the Palatial Complex at Kerkenes Dag, Turkey. Catherine M. Draycott and Geoffrey D. Summers, with contribution by Claude Brixhe and Turkish summary translated by G. Bike Yazıcıoglu. 2008.
- OIS 2. Margins of Writing, Origins of Cultures. (second printing) Seth L. Sanders, ed.
- OIS 3. Performing Death: Social Analyses of Funerary Traditions in the Ancient Near East and Mediterranean Nicola Laneri, ed.
- OIS 4. Religion and Power: Divine Kingship in the Ancient World and Beyond Nicole Brisch, ed. 2008.
- SAOC 54. The Mechanics of Ancient Egyptian Magical Practice. R. K. Ritner. 1993.
- SAOC 62. Proceedings of the 51st Rencontre Assyriologique Internationale, Held at the Oriental Institute of the University of Chicago, July 18–22, 2005. 2008.